In 1998, I had a life-changing accident at work that left me visually impaired and with poor mobility.
I worked as a carpenter and my injury meant that I was forced to totally rebuild my life.
It was naturally an incredibly difficult time but, it was at this point that I began my personal journey to recovery by seeking out different therapies that could help with physical and emotional pain.
Consequently, I qualified as a massage therapist in 2000 and a sports massage therapist in 2001. Since then I have continued to train in other therapies and expand my skills, including becoming a Reiki Grand Master.
My personal journey has helped me enormously and ignited a passion in me to help others. I’ve made it my mission to help my clients through physical or emotional pain, no matter how big or small, towards recovery and restoring a love for life.
- Body Alignment and Consultation: 1 hour £85 weekday and £95 weekend
- Osteopathic Manipulative Techniques
- Follow Up: Half an hour £55 week day and £65 weekend
- Gait Analysis: 45 mins £65
- Reiki: 30mins £55 weekday and £65 weekend
- Hopi Ear Candling: 45 mins £55 weekday and £65 weekend
- Baby Massage: 1 hour £65
Delivers training in:
- Indian Head Massage
- Hot Stone Massage
- Advanced Massage